Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Justice League of America #66 Ad - Dec. 1968

sg
Whoops! Usually I run the ad for a specific issue before I get to the issue itself, but I goofed, so here is the ad for yesterday's JLA #66.

Anyway, I like to think I keep my blogging remarks on a friendly, fair-yet-honest level, and I tend to go out of my way to try and find something nice to say about whatever it is I'm posting about.

But I just have to say, is this not the single laziest comic ad ever done? Grab a cover stat, a Sharpie, and--bang!--all done!

Sheesh.

3 comments:

Scurvy said...

Yeah, but on the plus side, I feel as tho the Sharpie is one of the greatest inventions ever. I couldn't live without them. :D

Anonymous said...

Ira Schnapp was on vacation that week.

Chris

Earth-2 Rev. Nørb said...

At least they cared enough to add a drop shadow to the arrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...